- Do not travel if you think you are ill!
- Maintain good personal hygiene!
- Wash hand frequently and/or use hand sanitizer!
- Avoid touching your face – eyes nose or mouth!
- Avoid direct contact with animals & their environment!
- Ensure that the food you consume is thoroughly cooked!
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick!
- Stay home when you are sick!
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing or sneeze into the inside of elbow, not hand!
- Practice good health habits – Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food!
Symptoms of COVID-19
- Sore throat.
- Shortness of Breath / Difficulty breathing.
IF YOU DEVELOP SYMPTOMS, SEEK MEDICAL CARE!